Ever wanted to see behind the scenes at Madejski Stadium? Come and take a look around the home of the Royals with a Stadium Tour!
There are still a limited number of places this Sunday (beginning at 1pm), so take the chance to get a different view of RG2.
You’ll get to tread the same path as our players have on a matchday over the past 20 years – through the dressing rooms, inside the tunnel and out into the stadium bowl itself!
And you will also get an up-close look at the trophies that have been held aloft by Royals players over the years – including that famous Championship trophy from the 2005-06 campaign when we set that incredible 106 point record!
The Players’ Lounge and Directors’ Lounge are other pitstops along the way, and anyone on the tour will also receive a 10% discount voucher to be used in our Megastore.
Latest tour dates
- Sunday 24th March, 11am
- Sunday 7th April, 11am
Stadium Tour details
Reading Football Club are proud to offer a unique behind the scenes experience at Madejski Stadium, giving you full access to the heart of the club's activity!
Experiences are what memories are made of, so treat yourself or your loved ones today and receive access to all of the below.
Madejski Stadium Tour includes:
- Relive some of the most defining moments in the club's history
- Kick back and relax in the Players’ Lounge
- Get up close with the replica of the Championship Winner's trophy
- Enjoy the stadium's amazing view from the Directors' Lounge
- Follow in the footsteps of your Royals heroes, by taking your place in the dressing room
- Venture onto the pitch side to view the hallowed turf
- Find out everything about the club you love
- Receive a 10% discount voucher for the Megastore
- Behind the scenes experience at the Madejski Stadium
|Age category||General||Season Ticket holders||Group rates (10+)|
|65 & Over||£10||£8||£8|
|17 & Under||£6||£4||£4|
|12 & Under||£4||£3||£3|
How to book
Contact the Ticket Office in the following ways...
Ring: 0118 968 1313 - Option 3
In person: At Madejski Stadium, during our opening hours
Online: Click here
Tours must by booked by 3pm on the Friday before the tour date.
Please meet your tour guide outside the Megastore no later than 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Each tour will last approximately an hour and a half.
Click here to see our Stadium Tour FAQs.
All tours are subject to room and access availability, which will be confirmed before you book the tour by a Reading FC representative.
For more information, please contact Jess Hammant-Cracknell by phoning 0118 968 1313 - Option 3 or emailing email@example.com.