Paul Clement made one change to the starting line-up after last week's victory over Bristol City at Madejski Stadium.
Yakou Méïté is fit enough to start for the Royals after being forced off with injury last time out, with the only change coming on the bench - Sam Walker dropping to the bench with Anssi Jaakkola returning between the posts.
This means Andy Rinomhota starts again after impressing on his first league start last week, alongside Leandro Bacuna and Liam Kelly in midfield.
John Swift, Garath McCleary and Tiago Ilori are among the substitutes in a strong-looking bench for the Royals this afternoon.
Reading: Jaakkola, Yiadom, Blackett, Moore (c), O'Shea, Rinomhota, Bacuna, Kelly, Barrow, Baldock, Méïté.
Subs: Walker, Gunter, Swift, McCleary, Aluko, Ilori, McNulty.
Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Spence, Chambers, Pennington, Knudsen, Chalobah, Skuse, Downes, Edwards, Roberts, Sears.
Subs: Gerken, Donacien, Jackson, Rowe, Dozzell, Edun, Lankester.
Remembrance Activities – Reading vs Ipswich Town, Saturday 10th November 2018
- 12.30pm Volunteers from The Royal British Legion selling poppies and collecting donations around the ground
- 1.30pm Supporters invited to gather at the Remembrance Wall next to Gate 1; Reading Scottish Pipe Band performing in advance of the service
- 1.45pm The Act of Remembrance will begin, led by Rev. Barry Kirk
- 1.50pm Following 'The Last Post', wreaths will be laid
- 2pm Individual tributes will be laid for the 15 former Reading players killed in the First World War
- 2.40pm A 'Royals Remembered' video will be shown on the big screen inside Madejski Stadium
- 2.47pm The Reading Scottish Pipe Band march onto the pitch, playing in front of the East Stand
- 2.55pm Players emerge from the tunnel with poppies on their shirts (to be auctioned for Royal British Legion)
- 2.56pm Coin toss with bespoke commemorative coin
- 2.57pm Turnstiles around Madejski Stadium temporarily halted for Remembrance activity
- 2.58pm Supporters will be asked to fall silent as bugler Mark Dallas perform the Last Post
- 2.59pm Madejski Stadium observes a minute's silence
- 3pm Kick-off; turnstiles will re-open upon the conclusion of the minute's silence