The Sky Bet Championship season is now just a month away - and the renewal deadline for Season Tickets has passed.
To the thousands of you who have chosen to renew your seat for next season, thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back to RG2 for the visit of Sheffield Wednesday in exactly a month's time.
From 9am on Thursday 4th July onwards, renewed Season Ticket holders will have the opportunity to move their existing seat for the 2019-20 campaign.
Please note, seats will be made available on a first-come first-served basis and the Ticket Office is expected to be extremely busy with a large number of people wishing to move seats.
Therefore, supporters’ co-operation and patience will be very much appreciated. Furthermore, we are also expecting there to be limited availability in the central areas of all stands.
If you wish to move you can visit the Ticket Office in person, or phone 0118 968 1313 to pick your new seat(s). This process cannot be done online. It will also not be possible to go inside the stadium to view the seat and there are more details below about the information which you will need to provide when speaking to the Ticket Office.
- In order to move your seat, you must be able to confirm your full account details to the Ticket Office.
- If you wish to add Season Tickets as a result of a seat move – eg. if you are a group of two people moving and want to become a group of three – this can be done from 9am Thursday.
- If you wish to move a fellow Season Ticket holder, you will need to confirm all their account details: Member ID, full name, address, postcode and date of birth.
- If you are unable to confirm all of these details you will need a letter/email of authority from that Season Ticket holder, or you will need the other supporter to speak to the Ticket Office themselves.
- There is no charge to move your seat unless, of course, you move into a more expensive area of the stadium. Those paying through finance will need to pay the additional amount on the day.
Supporters will be able to buy new Season Tickets from 9am on Friday 5th July.