As communicated previously, Reading Football Club have switched to a new ticketing system ahead of the 2019-20 campaign, which will provide a much-improved user experience for our supporters.
We are very grateful for our fans’ patience during the first few weeks of the sales period of match tickets, and here we provide an update around a few different aspects of ticketing which will affect many supporters.
Chelsea pre-season fixture
- All match tickets which have been booked as of 17th July for our pre-season fixture against Chelsea have now been posted
- Season Ticket holders are reminded that this fixture cannot be loaded onto their card; a paper ticket will be issued to any supporters who book, or our new ‘print at home’ system for any supporters which selected this method in blocks GU8-GU12
- Members (non-Season Ticket holders) can have this fixture loaded onto their Member card
- Last post for this fixture is at 3pm on Thursday 25th July
- We would urge all supporters to pre-book for this fixture as soon as possible in order to ensure that the Ticket Office does not incur unnecessarily long queues on matchday. Supporters benefit from reduced rates by buying in advance, and we are expecting the Ticket Office to be significantly busier than usual because Season Ticket holders will be required to have printed tickets
- Season Ticket cards are due to be sent to supporters via 1st class post on Monday 29th July
- As a reminder, all Season Ticket Holders aged 18 & Over as well as any fan who has moved to a different seat for the 2019-20 season will receive a new Season Ticket card this season; all supporters in Club 1871 will also receive a new card
- If your card has not been received by Thursday 1st August, please contact the Ticket Office by ringing 0118 968 1313
Match tickets & Members
- All match tickets which have been booked as of 17th July for our home games against Sheffield Wednesday, Cardiff City and Charlton Athletic have now been posted
- Member cards (for new Members or those who have requested new cards) will be printed and posted by the end of the current week
- Seasonal Parking Permits which have been booked for the full campaign will be posted by the end of the current week; these will also be valid to use for our pre-season fixture against Chelsea
- Match Parking Permits for individual games (including our pre-season fixture against Chelsea) will go on sale at 9am on Friday 19th July, and can be booked through our online Ticket Office at ticketing.readingfc.co.uk
- We are still waiting to receive our ticket allocations from Hull City and Wycombe Wanderers and are not expecting these to be on sale until after the Chelsea fixture at the earliest
Visit our new online Ticket Office by heading to ticketing.readingfc.co.uk, where you can book tickets, view all our prices for match tickets and Season Tickets, reserve parking spaces and much more.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0118 968 1313.