This international break will see seven Royals from across the first team and Under-23s earn a call up to their national sides.
- Wales vs Trinidad and Tobago – Wednesday 20th March, 7.45pm
- Wales vs Slovakia – Sunday 24th March, 2pm
Chris Gunter will look to increase his lead at the top as Wales’ most capped player when his side host Trinidad & Tobago in a friendly at the Racecourse on Wednesday evening – it will be the first time the national side have returned to the Wrexham ground in over a decade.
The following Sunday will see Ryan Giggs’ Dragons in competitive action as they open their account in the UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifiers against Slovakia. Azerbaijan, Hungary and World Cup finalists Croatia also sit beside Wales in Group E.
- Guyana vs Belize – Saturday 23rd March, 10.30pm
Callum Harriott will debut on the international stage if he gets a run out for Guyana against Belize in their CONCACAF Nations League Qualifying match this Saturday.
This is the winger’s first international call up at senior level, having represented England U19s in the past.
- Italy vs Finland – Saturday 23rd March, 7.45pm
- Armenia vs Finland – Tuesday 26th March, 5pm
Anssi Jaakkola’s Finland kick off their UEFA Euro 2020 Qualification bid when they face Italy in Udine on Saturday, before catching a flight east where they’ll face an Armenia side in the capital city Yerevan on Tuesday.
- Ivory Coast v Rwanda – Saturday 23rd March, 5pm
- Ivory Coast v Liberia – Tuesday 26th March
Yakou Meite will be hoping to make his competitive unveiling for Ivory Coast when they face Rwanda in an Africa Cup of Nations Qualifier this Saturday.
The West African side currently sit second in Group H, six points above a struggling Rwanda side that they beat 2-1 last September. Meite and his teammates will then face Liberia in a friendly on Tuesday evening.
- USA v Ecuador – Friday 22nd March, 12am
- USA v Chile – Wednesday 27th March, 1am
Matt Miazga will travel away with the United States to friendlies against Ecuador in Florida on Thursday night before facing a Chile side in Texas on Tuesday – both after midnight in the UK.
Miazga was part of the USA side that played Italy and England during last year’s international hiatus in November.
- England U19 v Czech Republic U19 – Wednesday 20th March, 2pm
- England U19 v Greece U19 – Saturday 23rd March, 2pm
- England U19 v Denmark U19 – Tuesday 26th March, 2pm
From our Academy, Danny Loader has earned another call up to the England U19s as they face three matches in the space of six days against Czech Republic, Greece and Denmark.
These matches will be played on Wednesday, Saturday and Tuesday respectively, and are all part of the Elite Round of fixtures for the UEFA European Under-19 Championship Qualification process.
- Scotland U21 v Mexico U21 – Friday 22nd March, 3pm
- Scotland U21 v Sweden – Monday 25th March, 12.30pm
Jordan Holsgrove has also been called up to the international stage to represent Scotland’s U21s for the first time. They have two friendly matches lined up against Mexico and Sweden, both taking place in the Spanish city of Marbella.