Our Season Tickets for the 2019-20 campaign go on sale on Monday 20th May – and whether you are buying or renewing, you will need to set up a Royals Account before buying online. Don’t delay – do it today.
We launched our new online Ticket Office this morning and your Royals Account will be your way of signing in to buy tickets and merchandise, as well as managing your communications preferences.
It’s particularly important for supporters who are renewing Season Tickets – once you have made your new Royals Account, you will need to link it to your existing ticketing details to ensure that you can renew your current seat.
And in addition, you will need to set up your friends and family details once again – if you add them as a ‘strong’ relationship, you will be able to buy Season Tickets on their behalf, even if they do not have a Royals Account.
This will also be the process supporters use to access the club's Fanstore to purchase merchandise online, however please note that the new link to our online Fanstore via your Royals Account has not yet been activated whilst the Fanstore undergoes a period of refurbishment and stocks are replenished in store and online ahead of the start of the 2019-20 season.
Just follow these quick and easy steps to get set up:
1. Register your Royals Account
Go to signin.readingfc.co.uk and follow the registration instructions. If you have existing purchases with Reading FC, you should complete the full registration. Please note – to link your existing ticketing account, you do not need to register using the same email address.
2. Confirm your email address to activate Royals Account
Within a few minutes of registering, you should receive a confirmation email in your inbox with a link to activate your Royals Account. (If you have completed a short registration with a social media account, please skip to Step 3.)
If you do not receive your email or have any trouble confirming, please refer to our FAQ guide which includes contact information for Reading FC.
3. Log in to your Royals Account
Return to signin.readingfc.co.uk and log in using your email address and password or your social media login.
4. Link your Royals Account to your existing ticketing details
In order to ensure you retain your purchase history when you create your Royals Account, you will need to link the accounts.
- Once logged in and on your Profile page, click ‘Linked Accounts’
- Click ‘Ticketing’ to be redirected to the account link page
- Insert your Supporter/Member ID into the box at the bottom of the page and press ‘Link’ to confirm – you can find your Supporter/Member ID on your Season Ticket or Member card, or on a previous purchase confirmation email from Reading FC.
If you experience any problems in linking your existing ticketing details to your new Royals Account, or if you do not know your Supporter/Member ID, please refer to our FAQ guide which includes contact information for Reading FC.
5. Update your communication preferences
If you do not update your communication preferences, as default your existing preferences will be applied until you update them.
- Once logged in and on your Profile page, click ‘Update Preferences’
- Select either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for each of the email communication categories
- Finalise your selections by clicking ‘Save Preferences’
6. Add friends and family
In order to buy tickets for your friends and family, you will need to set up new relationships with them. Please note, all relationships from our former ticketing system are no longer valid.
- Go to ticketing.readingfc.co.uk and sign in using the ‘Sign In’ button at the top of the page
- Hover over your name and select ‘Personal Details’
- Press ‘Manage my relationships’ within the My Friends & Family section
- Press ‘Create a relationship’ to begin setting up your relationship with your fellow supporter – this will allow you to buy match tickets on their behalf. If you set up a ‘Strong Relationship’, you will also be able to buy Season Tickets on their behalf and view their purchase and Loyalty Points history
If you are experiencing any trouble with any aspect of setting up your Royals Account, please email email@example.com and we will aim to provide further assistance.