Our Community Trust work to four main pillars in providing all the projects and schemes they do to local people on a daily basis. And one of those key pillars is Education.
Right now, children of all ages are being taught at home as schools remain closed due to the COVID-19 crisis. But our Trust coaches recently put together a number of fun Reading-related worksheets for kids to keep their minds active across a number of different subjects.
And now there are even more! There are a series of Guess Who games, a range of Colour By Numbers exercises including first team stars from both our men's and women's team, a goal setting project and even some Match The Numbers games.
These resources are added to an original range supplied a week or two ago, ranging from wordsearches to maths challenges, from board games to anagrams, from kit design and FIFA card templates to crosswords - these are all still available to access and there really is something for all.
The classrooms might be empty right now, but our Community Trust - in conjunction with the Premier League's Primary Stars programme - believe that the learning should continue.
So take a look and click on the link to download the relevant worksheet...
- Planning | Daily Timetable & Task Sheet
- Wordsearch | Countries
- Wordsearch | Fruit and Vegetables
- Wordsearch | Maths
- Wordsearch | School subjects
- Wordsearch | Sport
- Colour by numbers | John Swift
- Colour by numbers | Kingsley
- Colour by numbers | Liam Moore
- Colour by numbers | Grace Moloney
- Colour by numbers | Madejski Stadium
- Colour by numbers | Queensley
- Colour by numbers | Fara Williams
- Colour by numbers | The Reading Football Club crest
- Geography | Around the World with The Royals (Click here for answers)
- Maths | Matching Up The Numbers (Click here for answers)
- Maths | Primary Stars Challenge
- English | Fruit and Veg A to Z game
- Crossword | Reading Football Club (Click here for the answers)
- Football commentary | Commentary challenge (Click here to watch the video)
- Board game | Times Tables
- Healthy eating | Rainbow Eating
- Game | Guess who
- Goal setting | How to set goals for yourself
- More activities in the home