Aston Villa vs Reading, Tuesday 3rd April 2018 (7.45pm), Sky Bet Championship, Villa Park
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Thursday 15th March 2018 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Tuesday 3rd April 2018.
We have a final allocation of 1,375.
How to Buy
Tickets will also be available to buy for Reading supporters on the evening of the game at the Away Ticket Office on Witton Lane (approx. 80 yards from the away turnstiles). There will be no price increase on the day.
Please note, due to Easter our last post for this fixture will be at 3pm on Wednesday 28th March. Limited collections will be available at Villa Park so we advise supporters to collect from Madejski Stadium if possible.
|20 & Under||£17|
|15 & Under||£10|
*(Over 65, full-time students, Members of the Armed Forces)
All disabled tickets are booked through Paul Collins – 0118 968 1017 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wheelchair Disabled x8 – Tickets are charged at the above prices, except for adults which are charged at £25 (helper free of charge)
- Ambulant Disabled –Tickets are charged at the above prices, except for adults which are charged at £25 (helper free of charge)
- Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm on Wednesday 28th March 2018 will be posted.
- Supporters booking online are asked to ensure that the age bands associated to each individual supporter are correct prior to processing your order. Checks of these will be made before the club sends you your tickets.
- Supporters who prefer to be in a more ‘family-friendly’ environment or may need to be seated for the duration of the match should select 'lower rows' when buying online, or ask for these when booking by phone or in person.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.