Bristol City vs Reading, Tuesday 26th December 2017 (3pm), Sky Bet Championship, Ashton Gate
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Monday 4th December 2017 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Friday 22nd December 2017. Tickets are now OFF sale for this match, and tickets will NOT be available to purchase on the day at Ashton Gate.
We closed sales with 1,111 tickets sold.
How to Buy
|65 & Over||£29|
|22 to 24||£29|
|19 to 21||£26|
|12 to 18||£15|
|11 & Under||£10|
All disabled tickets are booked through Paul Collins – 0118 968 1017 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wheelchair Disabled x 10 – Tickets are charged at the above prices (helper free of charge)
- Ambulant Disabled – Tickets are charged at the above prices (helper free of charge)
Bristol City also have a limited number of wheelchair car parking spaces onsite at the cost of £13. If you would like to book a space or have any other access requirements, please contact Gareth Torpy who is Bristol’s Disabled Liaison Officer on 0117 9630 670 or email Gareth.email@example.com
- This is an all ticket game, so all tickets need to be purchased in advance and there will be no pay on the day sales.
- Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm on Wednesday 20th December 2017 will be posted.
- Supporters booking online are asked to ensure that the age bands associated to each individual supporter are correct prior to processing your order. Checks of these will be made before the club sends you your tickets.
- We have split the blocks in half to give supporters more of a choice when purchasing online or over the phone. Also, supporters who want to remain seated for the duration for the match, we advise them to choose the ‘lower rows’.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.