Cardiff City vs Reading, Sunday 6th May 2018 (12.30pm), Sky Bet Championship, Cardiff City Stadium
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Friday 20th April 2018 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Friday 4th May 2018.
Please note that tickets for this match are now OFF sale, with no tickets being sold on the day at Cardiff City Stadium. Please do not attempt to travel to the stadium without a match ticket.
How to Buy
|Age Category||Price||Family Area*|
|60 & Over||£13||£12|
|15 & Under||£5||£5|
|Family Ticket (2 Adults, 2 Children)||N/A||£36|
*Please note, Family Area prices are not available online. Please contact the Ticket Office by phone or email.
All disabled tickets are booked through Paul Collins – 0118 968 1017 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wheelchair Disabled x8 – Tickets are charged at the above family area prices, except Adults, who are charged at £18 (helper free of charge)
- Ambulant Disabled – Tickets are charged at the above main allocation prices (helper free of charge)
- 8 Accessible parking bays are available free of charge - please contact Cardiff’s Supporter Liaison Officer, Adam Gilliatt to book. Adam can be reached at the following email address: email@example.com
- Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm on Thursday 3rd May 2018 will be posted.
- Supporters booking online are asked to ensure that the age bands associated to each individual supporter are correct prior to processing your order. Checks of these will be made before the club sends you your tickets.
- Supporters who prefer to be in a more ‘family-friendly’ environment or may need to be seated for the duration of the match should ask for the ‘family area’ or ask for the lower rows of the main allocation.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.