Preston North End vs Reading, Saturday 19th August 2017 (3pm), Sky Bet Championship, Deepdale
Tickets for this fixture will go on general sale at 9am on Monday 31st July 2017 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Friday 18th August 2017.
Tickets will also be available to buy from the Away Ticket Office on arrival at Deepdale for the same price.
How to Buy
Online: visit www.readingfcdirect.co.uk
By phone: ring our Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313
In person: visit the Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium during our opening hours
On arrival: head to the Away Ticket Office from 1pm at Deepdale on matchday
|65 & Over||£16|
|Full-time Student (22 to 24)||£15|
|19 to 21||£15|
|11 to 18||£8|
|10 & Under||£2|
All disabled tickets are booked through Paul Collins – 0118 968 1017 / email@example.com
- Ambulant Disabled – Tickets are charged at the above prices (helper free of charge)
- Wheelchair Disabled x 9 – Tickets are charged at the above prices (helper free of charge)
- Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm on Thursday 17th August 2017 will be posted.
- Supporters booking online are asked to ensure that the age bands associated to each individual supporter are correct prior to processing your order. Checks of these will be made before the club sends you your tickets.
- Tickets have been split between higher and lower rows to give supporters more choice online and over the phone. Supporters who are looking to stand for the duration of the game will be asked to take seats within the higher section, so supporters who would prefer to sit should have a clear view of the pitch, if they select the lower rows.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.