Queens Park Rangers vs Reading, Saturday 5th August 2017 (3pm), Sky Bet Championship, Loftus Road
Tickets for this fixture will go on general sale at 9am on Monday 17th July 2017 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Friday 4th August 2017.
How to Buy
Online sales end at 3pm on Thursday 3rd August and in-person and phone sales end at 12pm on Friday 4th August.
A limited of tickets have now been made available to purchase on the day of the game at Loftus Road. Payment will be cash only on the turnstiles.
|Age Category||Upper Tier Gold Seating
|Upper & Lower Tier Silver Seating
|Lower Tier Silver
|60 & Over||£23||£19||£24|
|17 & Under||£16||£13||£18|
|7 & Under||£16||FREE with Adult||N/A|
All disabled tickets are booked through Paul Collins – 0118 968 1017 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ambulant Disabled – Silver seating only, silver prices apply, adults reduced to £19 (helper free of charge)
- Wheelchair Disabled x 3 – Silver prices apply, Adults reduced to £19 (helper free of charge)
- Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm on Thursday 3rd August 2017 will be posted.
- Supporters booking online are asked to ensure that the age bands associated to each individual supporter are correct prior to processing your order. Checks of these will be made before the club sends you your tickets.
- A considerable number of tickets within the main allocation are marked ‘Restricted Sight Line’. These seats may not have a full view of the goal line, but are not reduced in price and will not be allocated separately to those which are not marked. Tickets marked ‘Restricted View’ will only be sold once all other tickets have been sold. These are slightly cheaper but a larger area of the pitch is affected.
- Free 7 & Under tickets are available in Silver seating only. One Adult ticket must be purchased per one 7 & Under ticket. These cannot be ordered online.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.