Sheffield United vs Reading, Saturday 21st October 2017 (3pm), Sky Bet Championship, Bramall Lane
Tickets for this fixture are now OFF sale at Madejski Stadium, but a limited number of tickets are available on the day at Bramall Lane, at an extra cost of £2 per ticket on top of advance prices, as listed below.
Please note that any ticket sales at Bramall Lane are CASH ONLY, and will be available at the away ticket office, which is adjacent to the away end at Bramall Lane, from 1.30pm on the day.
We have sold more than 1,100 tickets in advance of the game.
How to Buy
Free Coach Travel
We are delighted to be offering FREE coach travel to all Season Ticket holders and Member Card holders for this fixture. All places must be booked no later than 3pm on Wednesday 18th October.
- To redeem the offer of free coach travel, Existing Season Ticket Holders and Member Card holders need to phone the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313.
- Supporters must either book their match ticket at the same time or must have already booked their match ticket.
- The Ticket Office will accept bookings up to 3pm on Wednesday 18th October.
- The Ticket Office will issue a travel voucher which you will need to present when getting onto the coach. You will also need to retain the voucher for the return journey.
- Please note that travel vouchers will be mailed out separately to match tickets.
- Supporters must be at least 14 years of age to travel unaccompanied or with another minor, those under 14 must be accompanied by someone aged 18+.
- Anyone aged between 14 and 17 who is travelling unaccompanied by an 18+ must complete a ‘Young Persons Authorisation Form’ which can be downloaded by clicking here.
- This authorisation form needs to be returned completed to the Ticket Office before we can issue your travel voucher.
- Coaches will depart at 9.15am from Shooters Way (behind the East Stand at Madejski Stadium). Please arrive at least 30 minutes before departure to ensure a prompt getaway.
- STAR coaches will be numbered 1-4. Anyone who books directly through the club will need to board coaches numbered 5 onwards.
- Please park your car in car parks 1, 2, 3 or 4 (gravel car parks and behind the Dome)
- If you are being dropped off please advise driver to use car park 5 (in front of the Megastore)
- Alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited on board of the coaches at any time
- Estimated arrival time in Sheffield is 1.15pm. The coaches are expected to return to Madejski Stadium by 9pm
- If you are being picked up from Madejski Stadium, please ask your driver to wait in Car Park 5 (in front of the Megastore)
Any supporters who have already booked coach travel via STAR coaches will be refunded their payment.
STAR will be open from 7.30pm until 9pm on Tuesday 3rd October, Friday 6th October and Tuesday 10th October to administer refunds and to take new bookings. STAR’s information line is 07919 931716 and email is email@example.com.
Coaches numbered 1-4 will be still be STAR coaches for STAR members only, while coaches numbered 5 and upwards will be for other Season Ticket and Member Card holders.
|60 & Over||£15|
|Student (with NUS)||£13|
|18 to 21||£13|
|17 & Under||£11|
All disabled tickets are booked through Paul Collins – 0118 968 1017 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ambulant Disabled x 10 – Tickets are charged at the above prices (helper free of charge)
- Wheelchair Disabled x 10 – Tickets are charged at the above prices (helper free of charge)
- Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm on Thursday 19th October 2017 will be posted.
- Supporters booking online are asked to ensure that the age bands associated to each individual supporter are correct prior to processing your order. Checks of these will be made before the club sends you your tickets.
- We have split the blocks in half to give supporters more of a choice when purchasing online or over the phone. Also, supporters who definitely want to remain seated for the duration for the match, we advise them to choose the ‘lower rows’.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.