Bolton Wanderers vs Reading, Tuesday 29th January 2019 (8pm), University of Bolton Stadium
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Monday 14th January 2019 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Tuesday 29th January 2019.
How to Buy
|65 & Over||£10|
|11 & Under||£10|
We have an initial allocation of 827 for this fixture.
All disabled tickets are booked by phoning our Disability Ticketing Line on 0118 968 1313 (option 2).
- Ambulant Disabled – Tickets charged at above price, Personal Assistant free of charge; rows BB to DD are recommended
- Wheelchair Disabled x 10 – Tickets charged at the above price, Personal Assistant free of charge
Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm Friday 25th January will be posted.
- We have split the blocks in half to give supporters more of a choice when purchasing online or over the phone. Also, supporters who want to remain seated for the duration for the match, we advise them to choose the ‘lower rows’.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.