Brentford vs Reading, Saturday 29th September 2018 (3pm), Griffin Park
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Wednesday 5th September 2018 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Friday 28th September.
We have a full allocation of 1,660 tickets for this match.
Please note, we have now SOLD OUT of tickets for this match. The Ticket Office are operating a waiting list by way of ticket returns, contact 0118 968 1313 for further information.
How to Buy
|Date||Eligible supporters (1 per person until General Sale)|
|Weds 5th Sept - 9am||All 2018-19 Season Ticket holders|
|Fri 7th Sept - 9am||Member Card holders with 250+ points|
|Sat 8th Sept - 9am||General Sale|
|Age band||Seating Area||Standing Terrace|
|65 & Over||£21||£19|
|17 & Under||£8||£8|
All disabled tickets are booked by phoning our Disability Ticketing Line on 0118 968 1313 (option 2)
- Ambulant Disabled – Tickets are charged at the above prices (helper free of charge)
- Wheelchair Disabled x 5 – Tickets are charged at the seating area prices (helper free of charge)
Wheelchair bays are separate tickets located in the Paddock P205 which is a mixed home and away block in the Braemar Road Stand.
- One ticket per person until General Sale.
- Tickets booked online or by phone up until Thursday 27th September 2018 will be posted.
- All tickets purchased are subject to availability and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.
- Supporters booking online are asked to ensure that the age bands associated to each individual supporter are correct prior to processing your order. Checks of these will be made before the club sends you your tickets.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.