Bristol City vs Reading, Friday 19th April 2019 (12pm), Ashton Gate
Please note: this fixture is all-ticket for Reading supporters, meaning that there will be no sales on the day at Ashton Gate. Please do not travel to the game without a match ticket.
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Tuesday 2nd April 2019 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Thursday 18th April 2019.
How to Buy
|65 & Over||£29|
|11 & Under||£10|
We have an extended allocation of 2,661 for this fixture.
All disabled tickets are booked by phoning our Disability Ticketing Line on 0118 968 1313 - Option 2
- Wheelchair Disabled x10 – Tickets charged at the above price, Personal Assistant Free of charge.
- Ambulant Disabled – Tickets charged at the above price, Personal Assistant Free of charge.
Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm on Tuesday 16th April will be posted.
- Supporters who prefer to be in a more ‘family-friendly’ environment or may need to be seated for the duration of the match should select 'lower rows' when buying online or ask for these when booking by phone or in person.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.
- If supporters have any disability or access enquires please contact Gareth Torpy, Disability Liaison Officer on 0117 9630 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A limited number of wheelchair car parking spaces are available onsite at a cost of £15 - These spaces need to be booked in advance by contacting Gareth.