Derby County vs Reading, Saturday 19th January 2019 (3pm), Pride Park
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Wednesday 2nd January and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Friday 18th January 2019.
We have an initial allocation of 1,010 tickets.
How to Buy
Online: visit www.readingfcdirect.co.uk
By phone: ring our Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313
In person: visit the Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium during our opening hours
On matchday: available at an increased rate (listed below) from the Away Ticket Cabin
|Age band||Advance price||Matchday price|
All disabled tickets are booked by phoning our Disability Ticketing Line on 0118 968 1313- Option 2
- Ambulant Disabled – Tickets are charged at the above prices (Personal Assistant Free of Charge)
- Wheelchair Disabled x8 – Tickets are charged at the seating area prices (Personal Assistant Free of Charge)
Visiting Supporters' Guide
Click here to view Derby County's guide for travelling Reading supporters.
- Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm on Thursday 17th January will be posted.
- Children aged 13 & Under must be accompanied by someone aged 18 or above and children under 2 years will not be permitted entry to the stadium
- Supporters booking online are asked to ensure that the age bands associated to each individual supporter are correct prior to processing your order. Checks of these will be made before the club sends you your tickets.
- We have split the blocks in half to give supporters more of a choice when purchasing online or over the phone. Also, supporters who want to remain seated for the duration for the match, we advise them to choose the ‘lower rows’.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.