Ipswich Town vs Reading, Saturday 2nd March 2019 (3pm), Portman Road
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Thursday 14th February 2019 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Friday 1st March 2019.
How to Buy
Online: visit www.readingfcdirect.co.uk
By phone: ring our Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313
In person: visit the Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium during our opening hours
On the day: from the cash-only turnstile at the away entrance
|65 & Over||£8|
|18 & Under||£3|
We have an extended allocation of 1,605 tickets for this fixture
Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm Thursday 28th February 2019 will be posted.
All disabled tickets are booked by phoning our Disability Ticketing Line on 0118 968 1313 - Option 2
- Wheelchair Disabled x8 – Tickets charged at the above price, except for adults which are charged at £8. Personal Assistant Free of charge. These are located in Block DA and is a mixed home/away fan disabled area.
- Ambulant Disabled x48– Tickets Charged at above price, Personal Assistant Free of charge. These tickets are located in Block S in the Lower Tier of our Cobbold Stand and is separate to the main allocation.
- 5 car parking spaces are available for visiting disabled supporters. These can be purchased by contacting Ipswich Town's Disability Liasion Officer Lee Smith on 01473 400556.
Away Supporters' Guide
Please click here to see the Away Supporters' Guide for Reading supporters from Ipswich Town.
- Supporters who prefer to be in a more ‘family-friendly’ environment or may need to be seated for the duration of the match should select 'lower rows' when buying online or ask for these when booking by phone or in person.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.