Sheffield United vs Reading, Saturday 16th February 2019 (3pm), Bramall Lane
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Monday 28th January 2019 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Friday 15th February 2019.
We have an initial allocation of 1,106 tickets.
How to Buy
Online: visit www.readingfcdirect.co.uk
By phone: ring our Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313
In person: visit the Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium during our opening hours
On matchday: from the cash-only Away Ticket Office, next to the away turnstiles on Bramall Lane
|60 & Over||£18|
|Full Time Student||£16|
|17 & Under||£11|
All disabled tickets are booked by phoning our Disability Ticketing Line on 0118 968 1313 - Option 2
- Wheelchair Disabled x6 – Tickets charged at the above price, Personal Assistant, free of charge.
- Ambulant Disabled – Tickets Charged at above price, Personal Assistant, free of charge.
Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm Thursday 14th February 2019 will be posted.
- Juniors under the age of 14 are not permitted into the stadium unless accompanied by an adult.
- We have split the blocks in half to give supporters more of a choice when purchasing online or over the phone. Also, supporters who want to remain seated for the duration for the match, we advise them to choose the ‘lower rows’.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.