Sheffield Wednesday vs Reading, Saturday 9th February 2019 (3pm), Hillsborough
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Monday 28th January 2019 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until midday on Friday 8th February 2019.
We have an initial allocation of 1,162 tickets.
How to Buy
Online: visit www.readingfcdirect.co.uk
By phone: ring our Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313
In person: visit the Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium during our opening hours
On the day: Cash only from away turnstiles (4 & Under not available on matchday)
|65 & Over||£23|
|4 & Under||£5|
All disabled tickets are booked by phoning our Disability Ticketing Line on 0118 968 1313 - Option 2
- Wheelchair Disabled x6 – Tickets charged at the above price, Personal Assistant, free of charge.
- Ambulant Disabled – Tickets Charged at above price, Personal Assistant, free of charge.
Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm on Thursday 7th February 2019 will be posted.
- If the supporter has difficulties with steps, please ask them to speak to a steward on matchday, the stewards can give the supporter access via Gate 6 which will mean fewer steps.
- Limited number of matchday disabled car parking spaces are available, priced at £5 each, you should advise the supporter to contact Sheffield Wednesday's Ticket Office on 0370 020 1867 to book & pay their space. First come first served basis.
- We have split the blocks in half to give supporters more of a choice when purchasing online or over the phone. Also, supporters who want to remain seated for the duration for the match, we advise them to choose the ‘lower rows’.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on matchday.
- Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.