Swansea City vs Reading, Saturday 27th October 2018 (3pm), Liberty Stadium
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Wednesday 3rd October 2018 and will remain on sale, subject to availability, until 12pm on Friday 26th October 2018.
We have an initital allocation of 1,032 tickets for this fixture.
Please note that there will be no on-the-day sales for this fixture at Swansea City. All tickets must be purchased before 12pm on Friday 26th October, and any supporters wishing for their tickets to be posted must order by 3pm on Thursday 25th October 2018.
How to Buy
|60 & Over||£17.50|
|15 & Under||£15|
All disabled tickets are booked by phoning our Disability Ticketing Line on 0118 968 1313 - Option 2
- Wheelchair Disabled x6 – Tickets are charged at the above prices, PA free of charge.
- Ambulant Disabled – Tickets are charged at the above prices, PA free of charge.
- Tickets booked online or by phone up until 3pm Thursday 25th October 2018 will be posted.
- Please note any under 12 tickets must be sold with an accompanying adult.
- We advise that supporters using concession tickets carry photographic identification confirming their date of birth, in case a member of staff requests to see this on the matchday. Reading Football Club reserves the right to advise the hosting club if any supporter is believed to be in the possession of a concession ticket to which they are not entitled, which may result in the ticket being blocked and entry denied.