"To add another focus to improve the atmosphere and get fully behind the team, by using both old and new Reading chants to make home games feel like the best away games."
|Club 1871 Season Tickets 2018/19 - unreserved seating
|Club 1871 (South Stand)
||New Season Ticket
|65 & Over||£215||£9.35
|17 & Under||£89||£2.57
|12 & Under||N/A
|7 & Under||N/A|
Aims of Club 1871
- Club 1871 are a Reading FC fan group who have formed to try and create a loud, positive atmosphere at the Madejski Stadium throughout the 90 minutes.
- Their aim is: 'To add another focus to improve the atmosphere and get fully behind the team, by using both old and new Reading chants to make home games feel like the best away games'.
- You can keep up to date with Club 1871 via Twitter (@Club1871) and Facebook (facebook.com/club1871).
Terms & Conditions of Club 1871
- Entry to this area is via Gate 10 of the South Stand, and seating will be available in blocks R30-R32
- The area will be unreserved to help allow supporters to easily gather together to help generate the best possible atmosphere.
- Although it is unreserved, seat details will be printed/issued on Season Ticket Cards and booking confirmations. These seat details can be ignored and are for internal reference purposes only.
- The area will not offer pricing for children under the age of 13. Children under 13 are still permitted in this area but no extra discount will be provided. As stated in our Terms and Conditions, children aged under 13 may not enter the Ground unless accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- Every supporter in this area of the ground must be in possession of a valid ticket for the match they are attending including a child aged under 5.
- All other areas of the ground a child aged under 5 may enter the ground for free without a ticket if accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over, but in such an event, no seat shall be provided for that child.
- Every supporter within this area will either need to own a Season Ticket or be a Member Card Holder. No tickets will be available to non-members. Some fixtures will require previous purchase history.
- Due to operating unreserved seating, this area will have a reduced capacity of at least 10% of the available seating.
- In order to accommodate Club 1871, visiting supporters for the 2018-19 season will have a maximum allocation of an estimated 2,600 tickets for league fixtures.
In order to accommodate Club 1871, visiting supporters for the 2018-19 season will have a maximum allocation of an estimated 2,600 tickets for league fixtures. For Cup fixtures, the Club 1871 area may not be available, and Season Ticket Holders in this area will need to choose an alternative seat elsewhere in the Stadium.
How to book
- To buy new Season Tickets in Club 1871, fans can book by coming into the Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium, phone 0118 968 1313, or visit readingfcdirect.co.uk.
- If a supporter has already purchased a Season Ticket elsewhere in the Stadium, then they can move their seat into the Club 1871 area. If there is a difference in price, then we will either refund the difference or require payment for the difference.
- Seat moves will not be available online, so supporters will need to phone the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313 or visit the Ticket Office in person.
- Initially to purchase a match ticket in this area, tickets will only be available by phoning the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313 or by visiting the Ticket Office in person.
- Extra accessible areas for Wheelchair users are available in the Club 1871 area of the South Stand.
- Existing wheelchair users who are Season Tickets Holders are welcome to move into this area by contacting the Ticket Office.