Reading vs Hull City, Saturday 23rd September 2017 (3pm), Sky Bet Championship, Madejski Stadium
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Monday 14th August 2017.
Any paper tickets purchased for this game before 3pm on Thursday 21st September will be posted to you, unless you select the collection option when purchasing. Tickets will then be held for collection from the Main Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium.
|Reading FC 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship Match Tickets|
|The Eamonn Dolan Stand
||Non-Member & Matchday|
|65 & Over||£13||£16|
|17 & Under||£5||£8|
|Lower West & East Stands
||Member||Non-Member & Matchday|
|65 & Over||£15||£18|
|17 & Under||£7||£10|
|Upper West Stand
||Member||Non-Member & Matchday|
|65 & Over||£22||£25|
|17 & Under||£14||£17|
No Adult, 65 & Over or 18-24 tickets can be sold within the Family Area (B16-B18) unless accompanied by at least one child.
If you have a child under the age of 13 in your car, you will be eligible to park in Car Park 2 Red Zone for £10. Spaces are available online or by phoning the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313. Parking will go off sale three working days before each fixture to allow enough time to post your permit. Please be aware that in most cases your parking permit will be posted separately to any ticket that you purchase.
As part of our commitment to attracting and retaining family groups, we are offering the first 30 parking spaces free of charge to families with a child under the age of 13 and visiting for the first time. These must be booked at least three working days before and can be done so by calling 0118 968 1313 (option 1).
Membership is a one off joining fee of £5 for Adults and £3 for Concessions which allows supporters to benefit from reduced ticket prices, earn Ticketing Loyalty Points and have their ticket loaded to their Member Card. Click here for more information.
- Regular checks are made of Concession ticket usage at the turnstiles. Any supporters purchasing age-related Concession prices are advised to bring a form of identification with them to the match. Staff may challenge anyone considered not to be a genuine Concession and request proof of age. Anyone found trying to gain entry using a ticket with an incorrect price band will be required to purchase another ticket at full matchday Adult rate.
- Member prices are applicable up to 3 hours before kick-off. After this point, all supporters will need to pay non-Member/matchday prices.
- Member card holders will have their ticket loaded on to their access card.
- Any paper tickets purchased before the last posting date will be posted, unless the collection option is selected when purchasing. Tickets will then be held for collection from the Main Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium.
- Supporters who have not renewed their 2017/18 Season Ticket are encouraged to contact the Ticket Office to claim their free Member Card and benefit from member prices.
- Reading FC Ticket Office do not charge any additional booking fee or postage costs unless stated otherwise.
- For further ticket and Membership information can be found by visiting our Home Tickets FAQ page.
- Alternatively supporters are advised to phone the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313 and a member of our team will be happy to help with any queries.