Reading vs Nottingham Forest, Tuesday 31st October 2017 (8pm), Sky Bet Championship, Madejski Stadium
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale at 9am on Monday 11th September 2017.
Any paper tickets purchased for this game before 3pm on Friday 27th October will be posted to you, unless you select the collection option when purchasing. Tickets will then be held for collection from the Main Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium.
Season Ticket Tuesdays - Nottingham Forest
‘Season Ticket Tuesday’ will see the club present special ticket offers to our most loyal supporters for every midweek league game at the Madejski.
The cut-off time to take advantage of this offer is 3pm on Friday 27th October 2017.
For this match against Nottingham Forest, our Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase up to two tickets for their friends or their family at a discounted price of just £10 for adults and £5 for concessions! All other prices are listed below.
The offer will be valid in any area of the stadium – so, for example, Season Ticket holders sitting in the Upper West stand this season will be able to buy tickets for two Adults to join them for a discount of up to £25 each.
Supporters can book tickets online, in person or over the phone - details of how to book are below.
Please note that, in order for the offer to be applied when booking online, the tickets must be in the name of the Season Ticket holder. And, if you would like the tickets to be added to another supporter’s Member Card, please phone the Ticket Office when booking and we will arrange it.
And please also be aware that these offers are not available to purchase online to those wishing to sit in the Family Area (B16-B18). Anyone, wishing to take up the Season Ticket Tuesday offer in this area of the stadium can do so, but will need to speak to our Ticket Office over the phone or in person.
|Reading FC 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship Match Tickets|
|The Eamonn Dolan Stand
||Non-Member & Matchday|
|65 & Over||£13||£16|
|17 & Under||£5||£8|
|Lower West & East Stands
||Member||Non-Member & Matchday|
|65 & Over||£15||£18|
|17 & Under||£7||£10|
|Upper West Stand
||Member||Non-Member & Matchday|
|65 & Over||£22||£25|
|17 & Under||£14||£17|
No Adult, 65 & Over or 18-24 tickets can be sold within the Family Area (B16-B18) unless accompanied by at least one child.
If you have a child under the age of 13 in your car, you will be eligible to park in Car Park 2 Red Zone for £10. Spaces are available online or by phoning the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313. Parking will go off sale three working days before each fixture to allow enough time to post your permit. Please be aware that in most cases your parking permit will be posted separately to any ticket that you purchase.
As part of our commitment to attracting and retaining family groups, we are offering the first 30 parking spaces free of charge to families with a child under the age of 13 and visiting for the first time. These must be booked at least three working days before and can be done so by calling 0118 968 1313 (option 1).
Membership is a one off joining fee of £5 for Adults and £3 for Concessions which allows supporters to benefit from reduced ticket prices, earn Ticketing Loyalty Points and have their ticket loaded to their Member Card. Click here for more information.
- Regular checks are made of Concession ticket usage at the turnstiles. Any supporters purchasing age-related Concession prices are advised to bring a form of identification with them to the match. Staff may challenge anyone considered not to be a genuine Concession and request proof of age. Anyone found trying to gain entry using a ticket with an incorrect price band will be required to purchase another ticket at full matchday Adult rate.
- Member prices are applicable up to 3 hours before kick-off. After this point, all supporters will need to pay non-Member/matchday prices.
- Member card holders will have their ticket loaded on to their access card.
- Any paper tickets purchased before the last posting date will be posted, unless the collection option is selected when purchasing. Tickets will then be held for collection from the Main Ticket Office at Madejski Stadium.
- Supporters who have not renewed their 2017/18 Season Ticket are encouraged to contact the Ticket Office to claim their free Member Card and benefit from member prices.
- Reading FC Ticket Office do not charge any additional booking fee or postage costs unless stated otherwise.
- For further ticket and Membership information can be found by visiting our Home Tickets FAQ page.
- Alternatively supporters are advised to phone the Ticket Office on 0118 968 1313 and a member of our team will be happy to help with any queries.