Our Community Trust work to four main pillars in providing all the projects and schemes they do to local people on a daily basis. And one of those key pillars is Education.
School continues to be out for all children during this strange and uncertain lockdown stage of the government's COVID-19 crisis reponse, and our Trust coaches have put together a number of fun Reading-related worksheets for kids to keep their minds active across a number of different subjects.
The resources range from wordsearches to maths challenges, from board games to anagrams, from kit design and FIFA card templates to crosswords - there is something for all.
The classrooms might be empty right now, but our Community Trust - in conjunction with the Premier League's Primary Stars programme - believe that the learning should continue.
So take a look and click on the link to download the relevant worksheet...
- Wordsearch | Countries
- Wordsearch | Fruit and Vegetables
- Wordsearch | Maths
- Wordsearch | School subjects
- Wordsearch | Sport
- Colour by numbers | John Swift
- Colour by numbers | Kingsley
- Colour by numbers | Liam Moore
- Colour by numbers | Grace Moloney
- Colour by numbers | Madejski Stadium
- Colour by numbers | Queensley
- Colour by numbers | Fara Williams
- Colour by numbers | The Reading Football Club crest
- Geography | Around the world with The Royals (Click here for answers)
- Maths | Matching Up The Numbers (Click here for answers)
- Maths | Primary Stars Challenge
- English | Fruit and Veg A to Z game
- Crossword | Reading Football Club (Click here for the answers)
- Board game | Times Tables
- Game | Guess who
- Goal setting | How to set goals for yourself
- More activities in the home